Having trouble accidentatlly activated Siri or Voice Control while trying to unlock your iOS with Touch ID or when trying to exit an app by tapping the Home button?
There’s a simple trick to avoid that. First of all you need to install Activator from Cydia.
- Open Cydia and tap on the Sources tab.
- Tap on Edit on the left, and then tap on Add at the right.
- You’ll get an alert with a URL field. Enter “rpetri.ch/repo” (after the http://) and tap on Add Source.
- Now Cydia will add the repo, and fetch packages from this repo.
- Now search for Activator from the Search tab, and install it.
Right after you install Activator,
- Go to Settings from your home screen.
- Scroll down and find Activator.
- Tap Anywhere. Find Long Hold under HOME BUTTON category.
- Scroll all the way down and tap Do Nothing (Suppress original action).
- Exit the setting and all done.